1. Purpose and scope of information collection:
We will collect information when you interact with us, the information collected includes Your full name, date of birth, address, phone number, email and login password, the Question/answer and payment details.
– We need to handle your order issues
– To create and maintain your account on the system, including promotions, gratitude, and bonuses.
– Handle your inquiries, complaints and feedback about products and orders
– We need the information to prevent fake accounts with destructive purposes
2. Storage time:
All customer information on playboicarti.shop’s servers will be stored until the customer’s cancellation request is received or the customer manually logs in to cancel.
3. Customer information to third parties
We are committed to keeping the information of our guests confidential, except for the following cases:
– The 3rd party is a service provider related to order fulfillment, in this case, we will apply regulations to limit the information disclosed
– Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if required by law or when it is reasonably necessary.
– Transfer of business (if any)
4. Data security
We take many security measures to keep our customers’ information secure.
– Customer information will be kept in a secure operating environment that only employees, representatives and suppliers have access to.
– In case of a hacker attack, we are responsible for reporting to the authorities and notifying customers.
– Payment information will be kept confidential according to industry standards.
5. Customer’s Rights
– You have the right to request access to your personal data and have the right to ask us to correct errors in your data without charge.
– You have the right at any time to ask us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes.
6. Request to delete personal information
– By sending an email to [email protected], customers have the right to request that their personal information be completely deleted from the system.
7. Contact Info
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the practices of our collection and management of personal information, please contact us by: